In our school we aim to achieve:
- High standards of learning.
- A good relationship with parents.
- Strong links between school,home,places of worship and other organizations.
In our school we aim to provide:
- A safe secure, stimulating environment for learning.
- A structured curriculum.
- A learning community focused on the children and their particular needs.
- Equal opportunities for all.
- Well motivated, independent learners with high self esteem.
- Confident and active citizens,equipped to meet the challenges of the wider community.
- Good teachers who are themselves lifelong learners.
In our school we are commited to the principles that children need to:
- Enjoy and achieve at school.
- Know how to stay safe.
- Be encouraged to be healthy.
- Make a positive contribution to society.
- Achieve economic well-being.